I see beauty in every body. I create inclusive, identity-driven fine art with bodies of all shapes, sizes, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
Celebrate your beauty and book your intimate, erotic, or boudoir photography session with internationally-published fine art photographer Dan Smith, today.
Photo sessions for individuals, couples and more
Every photography session includes:
- Two hour photo session in my studio or at a location of your choice
- Up to three wardrobe looks
- Professional pose and styling guidance
- Private online proof gallery of every image from your photography session
- 20 professionally edited high-resolution digital images with a printing license
$900 for individuals / $1150 for couples, throuples, or more
In order for my photography to be accessible to all, I offer sliding scale pricing and installment payment plans. Please don’t hesitate to inquire about either or both options.Book My Session!
“I am not a professional model, but Dan helped me feel comfortable, safe, and confident.”— Emma S.
Photo session add-ons
Customize your experience with additional services:
- $250 – Professional hair and makeup artist
- $280 – Additional location (includes a third hour of photography)
- Premium archival-quality photobooks and albums (includes bonus edited photos)
- $120 – softcover photobook (twenty-four 8×6 images)
- $250 – hardcover photobook (twenty-four 12×9 images)
- $500 – handcrafted linen-bound album (thirty 8×6 images)
- $1000 – handcrafted leather-bound album (thirty 12×9 images)
- $350 – Presentation box with twenty 4×6 prints and a custom-engraved USB 3.0 drive
- $20 ea. – Additional high-resolution final edits
- $25 – add three professional-style portraits for social media, LinkedIn, etc
Deposits, payments, and scheduling
To guarantee your photo session date and time, we require a 50% deposit, paid upon confirming your session time and package. Your appointment time is not guaranteed until your deposit is paid. The balance of the payment will be due on the day of your photography session, prior to the appointment time.
Payment plans are available upon request.
We realize life happens, but we ask for 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. Your deposit amount will be applied to your rescheduled session. If you do not show up without providing notice, we may charge the full amount of the missed session.
“Dan creates a safe environment to create amazing art in.”— Chloe V.
Give the Gift of a Photo Session
“Dan’s attention to detail along with suggestions for posture and lighting made my session go smoothly.”— Cynthia B.
After the Photography Session
I generally complete the editing and retouching process within 4-8 weeks of our photo session. If I think it will be longer, I’ll let you know. I always edit sessions in chronological order.
Your privacy is important to me. Other than when working with professional models, I won’t tag you on social media platforms or identify you without asking you first.
Subject to my ability, if your print is ever damaged due to shipping mishandling, natural disaster, fire, accident, humidity, fading, etc., I will replace your print once free of charge. Just ship the damaged print back to me and pay for shipping back to you. The replacement print will be given the same number in the edition as the original (I will destroy the original), and will be produced from the same master image.
I hold the copyright for all photos. Collaborators are free to use the released photographs for self-promotion on social media, industry web sites, comp cards, etc. Collaborators are also free to publish images on their fan/patron/membership sites. Any other publication, including but not limited to prints, NFTs, music/film, digital or print magazines, album covers, reference for other art, blogs owned by someone other than the collaborator, political or issue advocacy, event/workshop promotion, or commercial use of any kind need to be cleared through me in writing first.
I have a digital photo release that I will have you sign at or before the session. If you want to review it beforehand, I’m happy to send the PDF.